Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 1: TurboFire: Fire 45 EZ

Mood: Not bad, actually pretty good all things considered.

I feel somewhat like a failure for having gone so long without working out, really. It's shameful to me... and it's shameful to me that I took yesterday off, too, even though I had scheduled stuff for it. So, I guess it's fine, and I'll work around it, but I just wish I had taken initiative before.


I have been meaning to do the Upper 20 of TurboFire all day, but I just haven't. I've been busy- I have a presentation for school on Thursday- so I guess getting a 45 minutes workout is good enough anyway. As long as I do something, I'll be making my goal. With my 45 minute workout, I burned around 520 extra calories according to my HRM. However, that's been overestimating, so I don't trust it... Using this heart-rate based calories burned calculator, I burned around 480, which is around what SparkTeens (what I use to keep track of my calories in) says (they estimate that at 460). So, I'm going with 470 extra calories burned via exercise today. I've had less than 1400 Calories so far today for my intake, but I'm going to eat more maybe right before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment