Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 3: Pops, Locks and Shimmies

How My Body's Doing: Craving something more intense, plz.

I will admit I didn't actually do the full video today. I left my HRM running at a HR of 117 as I watched the rest of the video. I did an hour and a half, and I was just sooo bored I couldn't do it anymore. My body was like, "I'LL GO RUNNING JUST DO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T BORE ME!" I'm not even kidding. I'm sticking to this plan though, and not doing anything more interesting until tomorrow when I intend to start TurboFire. I think, even though it's not actually on the plan, that I will go on the bike tonight or something. It's just I can't imagine myself doing a full two and a half hours of Belly Dance. I thought the workout time was only two hours and it would be more intriguing, but I was wrong... and I thought, because it was so un-intense, I would be able to do it. I didn't think being bored would effect my ability to do a vid. Review will be up tomorrow! Check the link on the side or here.

Yesterday went alright. I didn't quite get to 1,800 Calories, but I also didn't really do any activity. I haven't had much to eat today, despite waking up earlier, so I don't know how today will be. Apparently I'm going out to eat, so we'll see how that goes, too, yeah? Really anxious to workout tomorrow at a higher intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment