Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 6: Fire 45.

How my body is doing: Only very mild soreness in the traps. Moderate soreness in the external obliques.

Feeling fabulous! I woke up at around noon, made a cake, and then went straight for Fire 45! Review can be found here. I'm still a bit behind, and hopefully I will get around to doing Upper 20 tonight sometime. Family arrived about an hour or so ago, which is definitely going to usurp the rest of my workout plans for the next few days. I'm hoping tomorrow I will have enough in me to do Fire 60 so that I can do Fire 45 EZ on Sunday before the big graduation party (family thing). I might just push everything a day forward. I do have the days to do that! Thank goodness for big plans

I am definitely not hungry today. It might've been the binge or the fact that I slept for most of the day, but I've had around 700 calories max. I reach 1800 yesterday almost, and didn't burn too much. I felt only a bit below equilibrium. Today, I definitely feel under. It feels so good.

Calories burned today: around 500 extra, including time spent cleaning. Hoping to raise that to 550 with Upper 20 tonight!

Overall mood: Happy. Yay, endorphins!

No comments:

Post a Comment