Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 5: Core 20

How my body's doing: A little sore in the hamstrings, quite sore at the base of the neck/traps and shoulders. Hungrier today.

I had planned to do Fire 45, too. I really was going to. But, I didn't get to bed until 2 in the morning. I woke up at 5:30 to go to a church class (3:30 of sleep), and when I got home, I had to get my little sister ready for school and long story short, I finally went back to bed at 8:10 and I slept until 11:30 (total sleep: 6:50, aka, not enough). I had to wake up because I had to go take my sis to the dentist and thus didn't have time to do anything. When I got home, my mom was home too. We have family coming tomorrow, so guess what I had to do? Yep, clean. My dancer friend came over again, and that's when I did Core 20. When she left, it was instantly dinner time, and after that- yep. More cleaning.

Plus side: cleaning burns calories.

Minus side: cleaning isn't in my plan.

Yesterday I got to my 1800. Today I'm at like 1500 or so- I couldn't actually tell because my grandma made stirfry and, as usual, doens't pay attention to what she uses or how much. I've burned maybe an extra 300 calories today, so I am a bit below (200 calories probably) where I would've thought I'd be if I did Fire 45.
Also, I had a bit of a mini-binge. While cleaning, I had to put my candy away, and I saw my Mike N Ikes and my delicious Reese's egg. I ate a full serving of Mike N Ikes AND the egg... I never do that. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment